The Gamer's Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamer's Guide

This is where you out anything you want about games

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Westley (FossilFighters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UBFunkaneer

UBFunkaneer

Leo Tiger
Location : Sunset Valley, Oklahoma OR Riverview, North Dakota OR Twinbrook, Missouri OR Barnacle Bay, Florida OR Bridgeport, New York

Westley (FossilFighters) Empty
PostSubject: Westley (FossilFighters)   Westley (FossilFighters) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Any advice for beating the BB Boss in FossilFighters for the first time? Any recommended levels or vivosaurs?

Last edited by UBFunkaneer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FrightyDog
Admin
FrightyDog

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Westley (FossilFighters)   Westley (FossilFighters) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

The bb boss is unbeatable the first time to beat him first rex will get you out of prison and take you somewhere and averybody will be there rex,vivian and snivils will join you.rex will come with you,go to mt.lavaflow with rex and get through the three doors.rex will find a valve,turn it and the lava shuts down.dig there and you find a legendary fosil.clean it and go and battle the bb boss again.if you have good anough dinosours you will then be able to beat the bb boss.
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamerslife.forumotion.net
UBFunkaneer

UBFunkaneer

Leo Tiger
Location : Sunset Valley, Oklahoma OR Riverview, North Dakota OR Twinbrook, Missouri OR Barnacle Bay, Florida OR Bridgeport, New York

PostSubject: Re: Westley (FossilFighters)   Westley (FossilFighters) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 pm

First- That's the second time. I'm talking about BB Base (Before Frigi takes the place of Amargo).
Second- I've already beat him both times. Right now I'm working on beating Westley.
Back to top Go down
FrightyDog
Admin
FrightyDog

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Westley (FossilFighters)   Westley (FossilFighters) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Sorry I am a little late, but here are suggestions on beating westley (final level up battle)
use M-Raptor (Bottomsup Bay inside the pirate ship), V-Raptor (Greenhorn Plains) and U-Raptor (Rivet Ravine inside Tunnel 5). That is a godd team.
or after you regen 140 fp a turn, andarch is clearly a favorite to be used to crush the rest of the game until you get rigged vivos. 130 wildfire that hits all enemy dinos, and it has excellent attack because of andarch's average attack stats.

If you're really really having trouble, just bring 3 big dinos, like daspletos + venator + spinax to the battle, you will have enough hp and def for sure, and weasley employs no good strategy to beat you.
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer

UBFunkaneer

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Westley (FossilFighters)   Westley (FossilFighters) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm definitely going to bring Spinax. At LV10, he's my strongest vivosaur.

The remaining choice is mainly between my LV7s, Nychus, Pachy, Goyle, V-Raptor, and Shanshan. Plesio is also a LV7, but it is very weak compared to the LV5 Delta and Onyx. It also single-handedly costed me victory.
Back to top Go down
FrightyDog
Admin
FrightyDog

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Westley (FossilFighters)   Westley (FossilFighters) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 am

I might just get this game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westley (FossilFighters)   Westley (FossilFighters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westley (FossilFighters)
Page 1 of 1